"Spirit Gecko" by Artist Philip Surry.
Premium Gallery quality, pine constructed, UV protected Canvas Prints of the Spirit Gecko, artwork by Philip Surry. Available in two different sizes; medium and large
Framing options are available in black or white (gloss or matt)
I grew up in Australia, barefoot and in tune with Mother Earth. I used to catch lizards. Sat silent waiting and then leap and pounce. My friend and mentor Luke taught me to stroke a lizard's head and then see its tongue stick out - we would then release them.
Early in 2022, during deep meditation, I reconnected with my childhood and the energy of those childhood days; the colours, the shapes, the patterns, and the power of the silent spaces.
This Gecko channelled through me during an altered state of consciousness and was originally done with acrylic. It is now available for you in print.
Gecko Power !!
Spirit Gecko - Canvas Prints of the Acrylic Painting by Philip Surry
Last updated 18 November 2022.
Additionally, I will make every reasonable effort to inform you when I interact with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information from time to time if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, settle disputes, or provide you with customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or receiving notifications from me;
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Protecting my customers’ personal information is crucially important to my business and something I take very seriously. For these reasons, I share your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
With Third-Party Service Providers. I engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop:
I share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services;
- In the event of a Business Transfer. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which I am bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If I am required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
- Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as where I am required to store information for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon your request.
- Right to Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
You may reach me with any concerns relating to privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail, at my physical address Notte Saonge Braye Road Vale Guernsey GY35PH addressed to Philip Surry Art.